Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dear Plains Feeder,

hey friends, check out our latest publicity!!!

here is our response...

deal plains feeder,

many thanks for featuring net neutrality now! on your blog. we do appreciate the publicity.

we may have idealogical differences, judging from the links and pictures on your site, but we here at n3 respect each person's opinions and right to voice those opinions.

we do want to thank you especially for your support of Net Neutrality. without it, your blog, our blog, anyone's blog may not exist and all those opinions, imperative to the democracy, may never see the light of day. by posting us on your blog and visiting our webpage you are affirming our stance on Net Neutrality and promoting democracy!

now for our next trick,
net neutrality now!

1 comment:

ptg said...

You are welcome, n3. Plains bloggers are generally quite civilized about their political differences. This is true in spite of all the hyperbolic language in the posts.

You are correct to assume that I support the broad principle of net neutrality. I can't say as how I feel it to be a cause so much as a virtuous ideal.

I don't support any new laws; not for any reason. In my own mind, I'm a practical anarchist.

I'll be checking in for new tricks!